The Life List of Nikki Krysa (in no particular order):
1. Learn to speak fluent Polish and at least one other language.
2. Do one extreme activity to challenge my fear of heights (like bungee jumping or skydiving)
3. Become an entrepreneur.
4. Write and publish a book.
5. Live model for an art class (just to know what it feels like on the other side of the canvas!)
Take a surfing lesson.
7. Become good at surfing.
8. Speak at Speaker’s Corner.
9. Buy, repair, and drive an old muscle car.
10. Get my motorcycle license.
Run a half marathon.
12. Run a full marathon.
13. Do the splits.
14. Take a road trip through the USA.
16. Volunteer for an animal rights organization.
17. Travel by backpack.
18. Act as a street performer for a day, and donate the money.
19. Have an art exhibition.
20. Have a conversation with Wally Lamb.
21. Buy and wear an obscenely fancy hat.
22. Learn how to ballroom dance.
23. Get my black belt in a martial art.
24. Participate in 100 races (of any distance).
25. Be featured in a fitness magazine.
26. Get my pilot license.
27. Climb a mountain.
28. Watch every Woody Allen film.
29. Buy an absolutely massive canvas, and just go crazy with it.
30. Find the perfect arm chair (preferably red).
31. Buy a house and make it a home.
32. Play rugby.
33. Play snow tackle football on Christmas day (I stole this one from Oh Joy!)
34. Snowboard somewhere other than Ontario.
35. Adopt a dog.
36. Finally learn how to de-stress.
37. Build a tree house and have frequent picnics in it.
38. Paint a self portrait…that I like.
39. Get a tattoo – Mom, if you’re reading this (which I hope you aren’t!!) I promise it will be tasteful and well thought out!
40. Take a bicycle trip somewhere far away.